Sudden fainting, feeling of passing out. History of heart murmur. Cause?

Hi I had what was classed as an innocent heart murmer when I was about 8 I am 16 now. It caused me to faint a lot but they said it may go as I grow older last time I went was years ago and they said they couldn t hear it so it might have gone. For 3 dlays I avnt felt right I ve had the same feeling as when I did when I fainted them years back and today well I did I fainted and I thought I was going to die expierenced the same sensations as I did when I fainted when I was younger. I m worried could this mean my heart murmer is back? I know I ve been having an irregular beat but as for the heart murmer can they come back?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013