Sudden facial cranial overheating, excessive perspiration causing interference in routine life. Thyroid, endocrine tests negative, no anxiety. What is the cause and remedy?

Hi. I have suffered from sudden facialcranial overheating and excessive perspiration about 12x/day for the past 20 years, since puberty . It is so extreme that it interferes with every aspect of my life and even strangers inquire about it. It is exacerbated by humidity/heat but still occurs during cold weather. I have had thyroid , endochrine, and gynecological workups. Everything is negative. It is not due to any anxiety or psychiatric origin, either. Any help would be so appreciated. This is ruining my life.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012