Sudden eye swelling. Pink eye. Applied Tobramycin. Next move?

Hello, I need advice on a sudden eye swelling . The outer/ white part of my eye started swelling just as my allergies started acting up. It has caught me off guard because I have never had this symptom before. It looks like a bubble of jelly, and my eye got a little pink from irritation but has seemed to die down a little but. However, the eye is still swollen and I put one drop of tobramycin for emergency purposes buts it s not going down. I do not have any eye contacts in. Please help. What should my next move be for results? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012