Sudden eye irritation, chest tightness, congestion, sneezing, continued shortness of breath. Relieves with ventrolin. What could the issue be?

I sometimes suffer with sudden irritation in eyes with sneezing , tightness in chest, nasal discharge decongestion etc. I have to sneeze and cough severely to get the sputum cleared and then only i can breathe freely. But shortness in breath and short of breath continues for some time. Some time ago one doctor prescribed me ventorlin when I am sufferiing with severe cold. I have stopped using that after I am cured. But these days I am frequently suffering with the above symptoms and inhaling ventorlin has a very rapid effect. what may be my problem
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012