Sudden eruption of itchy raised red spots on the neck, shoulders, chest, using anti-fungal cream. Suggestion?

I noticed a small dry patch on my shoulder .The night was hot enough to make me sweat. The next day, when I woke up, I noticed there were several red spots on my neck; some raised, some not. They looked very similar to mosquito bites. Soon after I took a shower the red spots spread around my neck, onto both shoulders, and around my chest . They got lighter throughout the day, and some even disapeared. By the end of the night most had returned, and in greater numbers; only some areas itchy. What should I do? I have been using anti fungal cream
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012