Sudden eruption of hives with gradual recovery, dizziness and burning hands after sun exposure, itchy scalp. What do these conditions indicate?

Hi, i am 22 years old. Ive been subjected to hives 5 years from now and it was summer. And this year i had them again but they dissappeared when i just woke up. Moreover, i feel somehow dizzy in the sun. I also had my hands burn although i wasnt subjected more than 30 minutes to the sun. My scalp till now feels so itchy. Please help me recognize my condition
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012