Sudden eruption of blisters on leg, have burnt appearance. Cause and cure?

During the night two days ago 3 blisters appeared on the right side of my right leg. One bigger one on my thigh about two thirds of the way to the knee and two just below the knee. I have no idea how it could have happened. The bigger one about 1,5cm in diameter burst last night when I slept. Covered it up to go to work and I intend to keep it open and clean when I m at home. The blisters look just like blisters you would get from a burn . I changed my bedsheets. I wanted to ask if there was any explanation as to why this could have occurred and weather I should be doing something more.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012