Sudden episodes of lightheadedness, shortness of breath, tightness in neck with a feeling of fainting, eye twitching, slurring words. EKG, MRI normal, diagnosed as anxiety, prescribed xanax. Suggestion?

Good Morning.... I am concerned about about my health. I do not think it is anxiety because the symtoms are so severe and strong but you are the health professional. My symtoms are..all of a sudden I feel strange not myself, lightheaded, shortness of breathe, i feel confused, my neck tightens up so much that I feel like I am going to faint. I start to slurr my right eye twitches....its scary. Ive been to 3 doctors that have done EKG , MRI , they said that they did a test and that I did not have a stroke .....they say anxiety and they gave me a pill called xanax ....Im scared and no one will listen if I do not take the xanax every morning I end up in the emergency room....please help I have 2 beautiful children and a good life blood surgar is fine they did a full blood panel...please advise
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012