Sudden ejaculation in day time. Why is this happening? Looking for cure

a few times a day i think i discharge semen or penile fluid i am not sure. I am not sexually active, i don t masturbate (anymore for about a week) and it is still happening. Yesterday i had a bath twice because of this discharge. I almost had it 3 times but it was 12am and cold and my mom would be worried about me for a few reasons (she might think i feel unclean, ive got OCD or she might think i masturbated which is taboo) if i have a bath at that time.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are passing clear liquid from your urethral opening which you think it to be semen or precum.

This is not a semen but an excessive secretion of peri urethral glands located in Bulbar Urethra.

This is normal to have excessive secretion at the age of adolescence due to slight sexual stimulation or thoughts and nothing to be worried about it .

It will get resolved of its own over a period of time without any treatment.