Sudden dizziness, vomiting, partial blindness in eyes after taking warifin? Is it allergic reaction?

Hello. about 6 years ago i experienced a sudden, dizzyness, and vometing after 3 months of being on warifin.. the pharmacist at group health told me I m not at the level I should be, and had me take a higher dose. I then a week later, experienced particual blindness in the left eye, and could not stop vomitting for a couple days.. I think I had a allergic reaction , but the doc. are so quick to say no, that is not possiable? I ve been feeling better since I ve stopped this warifin. it was for a small clot in my lower left leg. my heart is good. I m generally healthy. I m 54 years of age. the doc want more tests, I say no, because a lumbar puncture sounds scary??I had mri s and other test s everything looks good? and now they think it can be MS? and a lumbar puncture, is needed.. I m not sure if I want to put myself through this ??
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012