Sudden development of wrinkles on the forearm. Pain behind the rib cage, difficulty in breathing, nausea. Are these related?

Hi- I am a 32 year old female that suddenly developed pronounced wrinkles on my left forearm over two months ago. Some parts of the day they seem more pronounced than others, but they are always there. Yesterday I experienced a sharp pain behind my right ribcage, which made it very difficult to breath and move and I felt very nauseuated, but it subsided after about 10 minutes, and I have felt much better since then. I don t know if they are related or if I need to see a doctor. Will you please advise?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
yaa you have to visit a doctor for pain . but i don't think that both of the conditions are related to each other. so for pain u should visit and diagnose the condition thanks.