Sudden death of many cats, starts with diarrhea, a weird look in eyes followed by weakness and death. Had vaccination for rabies. What could be the cause?

I had several cats taken to be fixed one of the cats died 1 week after , they said she poss had pid, now i have several younger cats die suddenly in the last 3 days, i had recently changed cat foods buy large bags at the local mill, my young cats begin w diarrhea , weakness , they start w a funny look inthere eyes like a stare, evenually becoming so weak they lay there and die, within hours, I also had the older cats i had fixed vaccinated for rabies , some of the cats continued to nurse off these cats after surgery I have no idea what could be happening some of the adult cats are starting to be symptomatic
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012