Sudden coughing, dizziness and excessive sweating while singing. Have diabetes under control. Should I be worried?

Today I was singing in church suddenly I couldn t sing I started coughing, start feeling dizzy and start sweating terribly I felt like I was going to faint. I am a diabetic patient but my diabetic has been under control with pills medication and during the day I ate my regular breakfast and lunch on time. This is the first time I have this episode this never happened to me before. Should I be worry about it?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012