Sudden cold chills,lethargy,tingling in buttock and fingertips,muscle aches,fever,headaches,dizziness on standing up

I have been experiencing sudden cold chills, dizziness , lathargy, muscle aches, fever and headaches. It starts with fatigue , then severe cold chills, tingling in buttock and fingertips and then aches/pains. It is episodic. It happened Friday and then again today. I was better for the two days in between with a slight headache. The week before I did notice dizziness when I stood up. Do you know what this could be? 29 yr old female
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012