Sudden clumsiness, urinating without knowing. History of borderline personality disorder, depression and anxiety

Hi, I m 23, a history of borderline personality disorder , depression an anxiety but think I am fine now. I have noticed a sudden onset of clumsiness. I have always been clumsy but this is quite full on. I threw my water bottle today, not know or even Realising what I had done, I have 2 big scratched across my breast and nipple that I cannot remember doing, I am constantly dropping everything and by beig able to pick it up properly- havi to reach for it a few tea before retrieving it. I also urinated down my leg the other day, not even knowing I was peeing until there was a puddle next to my foot. I feel like an old woman loosing my mind a bit. Am I just not paying attention or could it e more serious?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012