Sudden chills and feeling cold. High temperature. What to do?

Hello doctor.
Last night my husband all of a sudden started to get chills and began to feel really cold. The room temperature was warm and he was really cold. First his hands started to feel cold and out of no where his whole body began to get hot. Last night I gave him a cup of tea with honey and lemon and 2 advils.In the morning I gave him 2 advils as well in the afternoon. I just took his temperature and he has a temperature of 102.7. He is 25 years old. What should I do in this case?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013