Sudden chest pains, drop in pulse rate, chest pressure, breathlessness. Causes?

I am a 19 year old female who is definately over-weight. I weigh 235 lbs. Lately, alot of the time in the evening, I have been having sudden chest pains. My son is 1 year old, and at night time when I\ m having to chase him my heart rate has been dropping to 60 or below when my resting heart rate is usually 90. I can tell when my heart rate drops because I become short of breath and feel like there is a pressure on my chest. I was just wondering what could be causing it.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013