Sudden chest pains, deep pain, short episodes, diagnosed as muscle spasms. On medication. Causes and treatment?

i am male of 45 years old. i stared having sharp pain since two weeks comes suddenly some times every hour, every two hours without notice remaines for few seconds exactly at center of my chest . it is deep like a tear in my inside. i have visited a physician recently and he prescribe as spasm , he gave me midicine reduce a lttle .but i feel it is more than that.since yeasterday, i started having same
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012