Sudden chest pains after gall bladder removal, suffer from major constipation and bloating. Heart normal. What's happening ?

I had my gall bladder removed in May of 2012 after many months of misdiagnosis from stomach infection to anxiety attacks . I have sudden chest pains that bend me over. It has me scared. It feels like a heart attack . I ve had all kind of test done and there is nothing wrong with my heart. I was told that I would feel normal after a few weeks and I could resume my regular diet. WRONG... I suffer from major constipation and bloating . Please help!!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013