Sudden chest pain. Negative for stroke. Have migraine and had RA. Reason for chest pain?

My friend s wife is48 and had sudden onset of chest pain and severe head ache - went to ER worked up including spinal tap - negative for heart, stroke - diagnosed with migraine after 2 day admission - treated with Fiornal and steroids started with confusion - (very sensative to drugs) Back to ER next day with 100.6 fever and altered mentation, agitation - did not know husband - difficulty with words - head pain - no chest pain - admitted and spinal tap - negative for valley fever , ms, meningitis, encephalitis - blood cultures pending - was on Embril for RA of right knee few years ago. Lots of stress lately but professional working - left work suddenly with above symptoms. Treated with Acyclovir and narcotics. Took narcotics away and pain is less. Stopping acyclovir now hoping mentation will return - can this be medication reaction . Spinal showed mile inflamation of meninges - nothing conclusive
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013