Sudden burning in body, skin feels warm to touch under armpits, throat, groin. Possible causes ?

I am about 51 years and recently a condition as erupted in me such that my body seems to be burning up. My skin feels ver warm when I try to touch my self. I also feel excess warm coming through my throat , armpits, groin regions. I sometime feel feverish, but not dizzy. I have no idea what has caused the sudden change in me and my wife fines me burning and avoids me at bed time. What could be the course doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013