Sudden breathlessness, high BP, panic attack, fatigue. Prescribed vizylac, pansa. Causes for symptoms?

Few days back i became breathless all of a sudden and was rushed to hospital - they took my ECG which turned normal and blood pressure was 160/70. SOme told me that it was panic attack. What does that mean ? They diagnosed me with pansa and vizylac tablets and a bro zedex syrup. I still feel breathlessness and very fatigued. Please let me know exactly what could be the main reason. I am a working woman and cannot afford staying at home. Thanks & regards YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012