Sudden breathlessness, head heaviness, cold hands and feet, belching. Symptoms of acid reflux?

hi, im a female and XXX years old. having sudden shortness of breath, then feeling heavy head and coldness of feet and hands. i had an ecg , checked my blood, and found out that my uric acid is at the boarder line and as well as my bad cholesterol . sometimes,im experiencing belching .. i can feel a sudden relief if i burp. my ecg and x-ray were normal. what else could be the possible reason for this feeling? the doctor who attended me said that i might experiencing acid reflux. need your advice. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012