Sudden breakout on face, been taking loer tab for chronic neck pain, bulging disc. Side effect?

Hi, I am a 50yr old male with cronic neck pain , bulging disc ect. I have been perscribed and am taking the generic brand loer tab for pain. Hydrocodone 10mg/acetaminophen 650mg up to 4 a day. I have been at a loss for about the last 8months why my face has suddenly been breaking out ? I have just realized that my symptoms have been going on for about the same period of my regular use of this medication? Could this be a side effect ? I have been using a gel called metro gel 1% to combat the out break and it seems to work sum. I do have a derm appt coming soon to investigate my suspicsion? Any advice / opinion please? Sincerely James
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013