Sudden bouts of nausea, tongue ulcers, bloating and cramping. Taking omeprazole. Blood test normal

I m 17 and femlale. I have random bouts of sudden nausea which I have been getting on and off since I was 12, I used to just get them at the end of the year when the weather was getting warmer but now I got them at any time. It would happen in a way that I would suddenly feel incredibly warm and as though I would have to throw up. It would usually pass in about 2-3 minutes, I would experience this about 4-5 times a day. I also get tongue ulcers regularly and an itchy bumpy rash that can turn up on any part of my body. My bloods came back fine. I also sometimes get an upset stomach, bloating and cramping-and just general nausea. I take two omeprazole a day which doesn t do anything..
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013