Sudden blurring in the eyes, headache. Vision corrected. On hypertension medication

Iam 56 years old. Iam wearing glasses since 25 years. Recently In the evening Iam feeling blurrness in the eyes first left eye then it has come to right eye it will stay upto 5 minutes again it will go away. After that Iam feeling headache . I donot have sugar sofar. What is the reason? Recently I have checked up my glasses also. Every thing is ok. Kindly clear my dought.More over Iam having BP Iam taking tablet regularly.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having sudden onset of blurring of vision lasting for few seconds lasting for few minutes associated with headache. These symptoms are usually not related to vision or eye problem.
These problems indicate transient ischemic attack probably because of hypertension or other problems like atherosclerosis...
Hence this requires evaluation by a physician to find out the underlying cause and treatment accordingly.

Thank you