Sudden appearance of white circular patches on reddish sore fingers. What are these?

throughout the day individual fingers have felt sore and looked red, as if they have been burnt, then white marks would appear on them, not long after the pain stopped and the marks went. just now i got the same feeling but this time two of my fingers and my palm on my left hand and one finger on my right hand had perfectly formed white rings on it, and it was hot and very sore then 10 minute after they are barely visible. any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
it could be a condition called raynauds .
were you exposed to cold climate or some chemicals.
try to keep yourself warm and see if they reappear.