Sudden appearance of blood clot on thumbnail, no injury, hurts on little pressure, tiredness and drowsiness, history of brain surgery. Advise?

A blood clot appeared on my left hand thumbnail just overnight. there was no injury. It looks fresh, dark red and also hurts on little pressure. It is not verticle straight brown lines as found in splinter hemorrhages but more a blot on the outer edge of the nail. Also, on waking up today, I felt unusually tired and drowsy. Past history - brain surgery for undiagnosed tuberculoma in right brain 9 months ago, after which this left them has had sensation loss for quite sometimes and still feels a little numb.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012