Sudden angry, impatient, high heart rate. Calms down easily. Why is it happening?

Hello. I was speaking to someone on the phone earlier (part of my job) and they were not nice and I noticed myself becoming impatient and angry. I tried to remain calm, but I started to get this weird feeling in my head like it was going to explode and my heart started to race. When I ended the call and calmed down, those feelings went away and my heart rate was back to normal. Can you please explain possibly why I had been feeling that way? Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012