Sudden and random Sharp lower left sided abdominal pains, reduced appetite, lead a active lifestyle. Cause?

Fr the past few weeks I have had this short and very sharp pain in the lower left side of my abdomen . It only lasts 3-10 seconds and then it goes away. Sometimes it come where it hurts for about 5-10 seconds and then it won t hurt for 10 seconds, then it will hurt again, and this can go on for as long as 10 or 15 min, it is never a consistent and lasting pain though. I have not noticed anything that triggers it, it is just very sudden and random. I don t have much of an appetite , but I never really do. I m not sure if that is of any help but I am a girl between the age of 15-20 and I am very active and eat healthy.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012