Sudden acute chest pain, occurs on moving and breathing. Due to excessive smoking?

Hello, i am a 28 year old male, ive been smoking for around 10 years now. After a very long night last saturday i woke up with a very sharp and acute pain in my lower right chest . When i turn or lie down in a certain way ti hurts, and also when i take deep breaths or yawn. I felt around the spot with my finger and i feel no pain. It only hurts when I take deep breaths or make certain movements. Any advice will be greatly appreciated?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013