Sudden acne breakout, leaves blemishes, advised Minoz OD 100, Deriva CMS, Kojivit gel. Effective?

I m 38 yr old working women. I havnt any acne on my face till January.12, suddenly i got acne on my face. now it is very much prominently on my face leaving blemishes on my face. Now I m consulting my dermetologist and suggested Minoz OD 100, Deriva CMS cream in night, Kojivit gel in morning. and Tab. vit. A in night..Pl. suggest me if that does it will clear my face within 2/3 months or more than that ? and I can get my previous skin tone. Pl. guide. I want my clear skin as early as suggest home remedy.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012