Suck bug. Feeling sick,like acid indigestion, massive nose bleed, tummy ache. Allergy symptoms?

Hi, my 7 year old had a suck bug about 6 weeks ago. He's been complaining of feeling sick every few day since, and goes to be sick but nothing comes up. A bit like acid indigestion? Or reflux? Then last night he woke in the night with a massive nose bleed, blood everywhere. He was ok in him self just pain and scared as never had one before. He also has complained of tummy ache for some time. Are any of these linked? Hes been eating etc fine. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013