Successive miscarriages due to absence of heart beat, positive torch test, on thyroid medicines. Will it ensure that I carry full term pregnancy next time?

Hi , I am 40 . Had a miscarriage last year in feb 2011 ,, i was 4 mnths prgnant ,, again conceived in dec 2011... had miscarriage in 26 weeks , in May 2012 .Both the time, doc said no heartbeat ... I hadnt got Torch test done... Now in july , i got it done, and it is positive ...I am on medication for that .I have thyroid ... 5.88 ...Will the medication ensure that I can carry full term next ,time .... What precautions should I take.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012