Successive miscarriages at the end of first trimester, no under any stress apart from long hours at computer. Cause?

I miscarried yesterday. my second for the year, the first one last May, though, I have 2 kids already. I m just wondering why though I know there are many possible causes. My OB says it is highly because of chromosomal problems. im supposed to be 11 wks and 4 days, but size based on ultrasound says baby is only 7 wks and 3. same thing with my miscarriage in May. baby size is smaller than supposed size based on age. I am wondering what may be the cause, though I m quite sure it was stress during the first. I m more wondering of this second one since I ve given up my job and at home. MY only form of stress is when I stay long in front of computer and I get a backache . I have traveled 2x, too. No lifting, but more of long walks in grocery/mall. would these be the cause. Just for my peace of mind...
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer