Successfully operated for ectopic pregnancy. Doing ATT treatment due to infection. Is this treatment correct and necessary?

Hello sir! My wife got ruptured ECTOPIC pregnancy in right tube. doctor suggested for operation. Also doctor has done successful operation. But there is one drain where red color liquid is coming outside while operation has finished before 8 days.Now doctor is saying that she is doing ATT treatment becuse of infection . i checked ithe IGg test report result was 216 which is less than 225. Is treatment is correct and necessary. Paitent getting omiiting problems, no food is going to digest, is there any issue?blood presure always become 95/60 in evening and in morning 110/70. why BP is always become slow?. Please help me. I am confused about treatment,wheather my wife can pregnant again.Please suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012