Successful conception, ultrasound after spotting good decidual reaction, slowly increasing beta level. Chances of viable pregnancy?

Hi, I have conceived for a first time,I am 28..Have a subserosal fibroidof 5.6cm*5.4cm.I went for a ultrasound after spotting(no cramping)and that time I was on 6weeks and 2 days gestational week.but u/s showed a 5week1day sac with good decidual reaction.I went for a beta level test and that was showing on 19th/jul 1086miu/ml,23/Jul 2030miu/ml,on 26th/Jul 2556miu/ml..Its rising but not the way it should...You think everything can be normal.I am taking HCG injections of 5000miu/ml and duphaston .I want to know my chances of viable pregnancy?and is it normal to have slow rise hcg??
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012