Subseptate uterus, small fibroids. Had hemorrhagic cyst in left ovary. Should I do laparoscopy surgery?

Doctor, I had a hemorrhagic cycst in left ovary , 4.8cm and today its normal in size and appearance, 2.6cmx 1.9cm x1.6cm. tiny follicles are seen. the right overy is normal in size and appearance. the uterus in normal in size 6.4x 4.8x 3.2cm. the uterus is sub-septate. three small fibroids are seen measuring 1.0cm each. the endometrium measures 5.9cm. there are no masses or fluid collections. i still have symptoms as before. do i still need to go thru laproscopy surgery? Thanks Sandra
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012