Subclinical hypothyroidism, warts on arms and legs, rosacea on face, sore, rough patch on shoulder, swollen tummy, loose motions

I have sub clinical hypothyroidism , an eyeball that won t heal (recurrent erosion), tiny little wart like growths on my arms and legs, rosatia on my face, a sore, rough patch on my upper back near my shoulder and I can t seem to properly void. I have a swollen tummy and need to go to the bathroom, but no large bowel movements result, just thin stools or watery stools. My mother was very obese and had squamous cell lung cancer . What should I do? ...besides see a doctor. How do I get them to listen? I ve seen a dozen docs presenting various symptoms to be told each thing is just something I have to live with. My quality of life is not good.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012