Sub dermal cyst on the side of the penis. Pus formation. What is this?

I have a small worm-looking, sub-dermal cyst in the side of my penis . It appears that there is what I would define as a burrow hole on either end of it. It s approx 4 or 5 mm long and has a whie appearance. If i roll my skin and push one burrow hole on top of the other, a solid white cylindrical puss comes out but it never gets all of it out. It will come back and grow to the same size in a few months. Any idea what this might be? I am married and have no sexual contact with anyone else and this has been around for at least a few years. There is never any pain from it. Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013