Stuttering heart rate, breathing difficulty, pain in the big toe, passed menopause, high uric acid level, TSH, on Levothyroid

I reported a stuttering heartrate to my doctor recently which just started about 6 months ago. Occasionally I experience SOB. I had a stress test and I was cleared for heart disease . My heart stutters and racing gets worse with stress and excitement. Doctor told me to cut caffeine out of my diet and we will go from there. I already I cut out my 2 cups of coffee a day and no change. My lab work came back and my uric acid level is 5.7. Is it possible that the uric acid could effect my heart rate? I am not taking any drugs except for levothyroid and my TSH is 0.476. I have pain daily in my feet mostly my big toe and my doctor told me that is not gout. Overall I am healthy but since menopause I have alot of unexplained symptoms. Any feedback is appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012