Stung on wrist. Suffering from dead arm, occassional itching. Suggestions?

Hi, I have just got back from Rio where I got stung/bite from something all happend very quick on my wrist , First it was just a sting than looked down and something was stuck in my skin a man who worked there pulled it out, so thought it was just a wasp skin. Im now suffering with a dead arm , like the filling when you put an hairband to tight round your risk, hand dead. and occasionally itchy. Bit dizzy aswell. got appointment at docters tommrow as thats the earliest they could see me. just looking forany other advise in the meantime.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013