Dear Sir/ Madam
I do understand your concern for your father.
The stings of insects, include honey bee, contain certain chemicals. The individual patient can be sensitive to these chemicals and can develop serious allergy
. It varies from person to person.
The steroids/ avil
has been given to prevent serious allergic reactions and Ibuprofen
has been given for pain relief.
We can only hope that he does not develop serious allergy which is not a very common phenomenon after honey bee sting
. Though, there are medications/ interventions to tackle serious allergies.
God bless you