Stung by bee on finger, swollen hand, itching, pain, tingling. Medical attention required?

I got stung by a bee yesterday around 5pm on my finger , by time 8pm rolled around my finger and hand was swollen. I went to bed because there was no other reactions and when I woke up my hand and fingers were still swollen but itchy and a little pain where the bite is. Today my hand and finger went down a little bit but is still itchy and it is tingly and like an achy pain. I am wondering if I should go see a doctor or just ice it?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012