Stuffy nose, sore throat, fever after unprotected sex. Chances of contracting HIV/ STD?

I ve had unprotective sex with this guy many times within 4 days. I was a virgin up until four days ago. Now I feel like I m coming down with something and have been having a stuffy nose , sore throat and have had a fever of 99.2. Could I have and std or HIV? I ve been kind of diagnosing myself through the Internet and now I m really scared it might be an STD. Or worse, HIV. I don t think I could be pregnant because He never came close to cumming inside of me, he would loose his hard on because the tightness of my vagina would hurt him. I told him about pre ejaculation and he says he has seen it, and for him it comes out of him right before he ejaculates. He told me he s been tested. And has nothing. But that could be a lie. Now I m worried?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013