Stuffy nose, reddish white spots inside the nose. Had sinus pain in the past due to tooth abscess. Are these related?

Hi. I wake up in the morning and throughout the night because I cannot breathe through my nose . I blow it but it still feels stuffy. I have small white spots and it is red and raw inside. While there is no swelling , it is tender if I pinch my nose. I blow my nose 100 times a day because I just want it cleared out. A year and a half ago I had bad sinus pain due to abcess tooth and tooth got pulled but pain had stayed to that side of my face. This is both nostrils and now one of my eyes is twitchy. I just want to breathe normal again.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013