Stuffy nose, loss of appetite, woke up with vomiting and loose motions, swollen lymph nodes. What to do ?

Last night I started with a stuffy nose and loss of appetite . This morning I woke up early in the morning was started vomiting profusely with black/mucous loose stools . After returning to bed I woke up this AM with swollen Submandibular Lymph Nodes and difficulty swallowing . My breath is foul even with brushing/mouth wash/flossing. I have been sneezing and am freezing. Do I just continue pushing fluids and resting or should I go in and see if I need a prescription. I do not have a fever so I don t think it s the flu (I received the shot as well)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013