Stuffy nose, congestion, bumps on roof of mouth and back of last molars. What could be wrong?

Hello I ve been sick for a while, stuffy nose , congestion etc. I m a 16 year old male, anyway for a day now I ve had a little bump on the roof of my mouth, do you know those two little boney bumps near the back of your last molars in the mouth? They are there all the time, but one is swollen and hard, it doesn t hurt, but my palate is dry and kind of itchy so when I swallow it is irritating anyway I used a flashlight to see indies my mouth and its barely noticeable except for the fact that it is kind of red, what is wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012