Stubborn bump on the penis crown, black marks on penis and scrotum which increase by the day. History of intercourse. Danger sign?

hi , am 18yrs old guy. Am sexually inactive from past six months . I had sex when i was 17 . I got a bump on my penis crown from past 6months it was whitish in starting but now it changed to skin color no pain no fluid discharge no size increase. recently i have recovered from chicken pox . N lot many times i changed bathin soap also . N suddenly i can see black marks on on my penis n one or two on scrotum they are like moles , flat or lik birth mark . They increasin everday what can it be what should i do i dont know which doctor to consult n also am scared to go to doctor . Please help me out . Am very scared. out
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013