Struggling with gout, have mild chest pain, fatigue, arm weakness. Tests show high uric acid levels. Any ideas?

For last two months I have been experiencing mild chest pain and fatigue . Had regular tests done for any cardio related problems, i.e. echo, MIBI test, battery of blood tests, etc. All were negative, except higher than normal Uric acidlevels. And yes, I have been fighting gout symptoms for last while; 4 months or so. The most disturbing symptom of what ever it is I have is the fatigue and feeling of weakness in my arms. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012